From sowing to reaping, everything Nina and Brendon do is connected to the rhythm of the seasons. By obeying the laws of nature, working with the earth’s cadence instead of against it, a harvest is more bountiful, nourishing, and delicious. Every season comes with simple lessons and brings along mouth-watering surprises.
Serves 8, Total Time: 30 Minutes
2 cups chopped potatoes
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 cup cubed ham
1/2 onion, chopped
1/4 cup chopped herbs
2 cups chopped spinach
8 to 12 eggs, beaten
1 cup goat cheese
1. Preheat oven to broil.
2. Steam potatoes until fork tender.
3. In cast iron, brown ham in olive oil.
4. Remove ham from skillet & saute onion. Add chopped herbs.
5. Add potatoes & cook until browned.
6. Add greens & stir until cooked.
7. Remove skillet from heat. Add eggs.
8. Add ham, goat cheese, salt & pepper.
9. Broil for 5-10 minutes and watch carefully for eggs to get puffy.